Everybody has a little bit of body hair in certain body places like under their arms, genitals area, on their legs, etc. And also there are certain people who are unlucky enough to sprout hair from places that are hard to reach: their shoulders, their back, their arms. There are so many ideas about how to remove body hair– starting with shaving, then waxing, to laser hair extraction.
There are some ways to remove unwanted hair permanently:
Aspirin is a great solution to that! Just crush three Aspirin pills and mix them with some lukewarm water. Apply it on the desired area and make circular moves to utilize the mixture completely. Let it dry for ten minutes and rinse it with plenty of cool water (Not warm !). This method must be redone three times weekly within a period of a month.
To Remove Body Hair With Toothpaste you will need
- Peel off mask
- A Colgate paste (Yes, the one for tooth brash)
Directions to follow:
- In a clean pot take two spoons of peel off mask
- In the cup add a small amount of toothpaste,
- Approximately 1/4 teaspoon or less than that (This peels off the cover and will not just eliminate facial hair though will also restore skin related issues like acne, wrinkles, acne scars, etc..)
- Mix it well
- Apply a thick layer of this toothpaste on the skin and let it dry for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes peel off this mask in the opposite direction of the hair growth
HOW TO USE VASELINE TO REMOVE UNWANTED HAIR?
In most cases, people use this trick to remove hair on their armpits. Other problematic areas include hair on the upper part of the lips, pubic area, and the legs.
You will need only four simple ingredients for this trick. And we can surely bet you have all of them in your kitchen cabinet.
HERE ARE THE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 tablespoon of gram flour
- ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons of milk powder
- ½ teaspoon of Vaseline
HOW TO DO IT?
- Start by mixing all the ingredients except for Vaseline in a mixing bowl. Make sure you have a smooth and thick paste
- Add half a teaspoon of Vaseline, and continue mixing
- Apply the paste on your skin in direction of hair growth in problem areas
- Leave the paste to dry completely, it usually takes 5 to 10 minutes
- Once the paste is dry, remove in the opposite direction of hair growth. Wash your skin with warm water afterward, and that is it
- You can repeat the process on a daily basis, which will save you a trip to the beauty salon. The trick is especially handy for women who hate hair on their upper lips, but they do not want to go to the salon for few hairs